Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Can't think of that special gift?
Want to do something unique and personalized for the holidays?
A Custom DVD Slideshow is the perfect way to share those special memories with your friends and family! 
It is a gift to be cherished for a lifetime!

My Slideshow Examples:

~Baby Announcement

This video is all about the new arrival of Jared Wesley Soler. He was born on February 19, 2009, and he is the most loveable, sweetest little boy that I have ever held in my arms.

~25th Anniversary


I had so much fun creating this video! This one was for a couple's 25th anniversary party, and they wanted a video that wouldn't necessarily be a "tear-jerker." It's a light-hearted show with tons of fun pictures! As you can tell, I was given a lot of great pictures to work with. What a fun family!







~Mother's Day 2008



This is a slide show that I made for my mom this past Mother's Day. That was the first Mother's Day in 21 years that my mom and I had to spend apart. My dad's work transferred him and my mom to Portland, TX (near Corpus Christi), so this past year has been very hard on all of us. So, since my mom couldn't be with her children and grandchildren on Mother's Day, I brought all of us to her by mail in this slide show!







~The Engagement Party


Here is a slideshow that was played for a "bride-to-be" right after she became engaged. This one is unique because it contains movie clips from a few different love movies.







~Bachelorette Party


This show was for a bachelorette party that I hosted; It's a game called "Do You Know Your Groom?" played by the bachelorette. I asked the groom 10 questions while filming his answers and then edited his answers to the DVD. At the party, the bride had to guess the groom's answers. The game was a hit!







~Wedding Slideshow



This one is my absolute favorite! It was played during the ceremony of their wedding. It contains old home videos of the bride and the groom. The music is choreographed to play along with the pictures, videos, and titles. This one is a must-see!